Global Connect Inc.
Connecting ideas, talent, innovations, technology and resources across the world.
A. Strategic talent recruitment
Strategic Talent Recruitment Benefits of Strategic recruitment in a Competitive Economy Managing Human Resources is managing the greatest asset and highest expense.
Strategic Management. 3A+3E in time, space and person:
Managing Accessibility, Affordability and Accountability with Effectiveness, Efficiency and Equity in time, space and person is Strategic management. Strategic recruitment and deployment.
Strategic management is about managing time, space and person in the most efficient, effective and equitable manner.
The competitive economy demands strategic talent recruitment and deployment. Public and Private business have to make strategic choices of who and how to recruit and deploy in a changing business climate where expensive assets are utilized in the most cost effective way that benefits all stakeholders.
1. The challenge. Ever increasing cost of doing business is the real challenge. Employment costs such as insurance, healthcare, taxes, and benefits are soaring at the same time companies are under great pressure to do more with less. Companies are urged to run “lean, and efficient”!
2. The Solution. The solution is strategic recruitment and deployment of human resources in time and space. The answer to managing staffing costs, maintaining productivity while running “lean,” and preparing for economic recovery is strategic staffing. Mitigate Rising Costs Managing Costs of insurance & security. Healthcare costs, workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance, Social Security and other staffing costs continue to rise each year. Strategic Staffing can help:
1. Flexible working hours. Provide workers for special projects and peak workloads without increasing fixed payroll costs.
2. Mix of Temporary, Part time and full time employment. Reduce overtime labor costs by letting temporary employees work the extra hours.
3. Attractive talent and benefits. Recruiting high talent by paying benefits, unemployment, taxes, and other expenses that the staffing company assumes responsibility for in regard to their temporary workers. Improve Productivity & Performance Attendance and productivity.
The challenges of poor attendance and absenteeism and employees who don’t match the needs of particular jobs lead to wasted time and effort.
Good and efficient recruitment with the use of a checklist for desired characteristics and effective orientation process with in-service training are the key for the success of recruitment and retention of staff.
Global Connect strategic recruitment can help by: • Flexibility in hiring. Offering temporary-to-hire options that allow businesses to try out new employees. • Coordinating Time, Space and Person logistics.
Providing temporary help during peak periods to prevent burnout among core employees, reducing absenteeism and worker’s compensation claims. • Managing volume and time. Smoothing fluctuations in workload; allowing the company to run “lean” and help to avoid layoffs. •
Digital verification of employability. Screening more thoroughly, using the E-Verify screening program to identify individuals with legal rights to work in the United States, criminal background checks and creating customized testing programs from large test databases with national benchmarking capabilities Saving Time & Money. Using Global Connect Recruitment saves time in several ways:
• Smart Screening. We advertise, screen, interview, test, and reference check to attract potential employees. T
he business simply needs to select them for hire. • Appropriate Orientation. Because of pre-employment screening and appropriate orientation for needed skills, less training is necessary prior to beginning work. • Payroll and benefit administration. We utilize a smart system for taking care of payroll and benefit administration.