Global Connect 4 Global Enterprises……
Global Connect Communications- GCC
- Our Purpose is Promoting Our Universal+Multiversal Divinity in Diversity: By Serving others in bio+socio+economic+ecological Diversity to reach our shared security and prosperity.
- Our Mission is Promoting “Divinity in Diversity” towards our shared security and prosperity
- Our Goal is to Sustain our Divinity via Divine connection- Connecting to our Universal/Multiversal primate, human and Divine existence for eternity!
Global Connect Communication/GCC
GCC is a Multimedia channel network broadcasting globally via ICT/Information Communication Technology and SMN/Social Media Network on Good Governance, Progressive Prosperity and Sustainable security.
Our Value is to Promote Divinity in Diversity, that is serving others in biodiversity, socio-economic diversity and ecological diversity.
- Our passion is to promote SICQUIE/safety, integrity, compliance, quality, innovation and excellence in all we do at all times.
- We promote Prevention and Early Intervention in all we do for optimum functionality and pursuit of real happiness-Divinity in Diveristy!
- Our strategy is to eliminate threat to integrity, reduce risk of non compliance to excellence and convert challenges into opportunities of sustainable development and investment opportunities towards collective security and shared prosperity for all.
- We protect safety and integrity, prevent abuse, waste, injury and associated short and long-term disabilities and promote excellence and success via (IT)3= Innovation, Integrity, Investment, supported by Talent, Technology and Transparent Trade.
Our Seven (7) steps Strategic Option Solution Models are:
- Research Pyramid. We use Research Pyramid Tool based Root Cause analysis by asking what, who, when, where, why and how.
- PNDS interaction Model. We analyze the relationship of Price, Need, Demand & Supply Interactions of the market.
- CORT Analysis. We undertake CORT Analysis, that is Challenges, Opportunities, Risks and Threats- towards eliminating Threat, reducing Risk and converting Challenges into Opportunities.
- Time Option Appraisal. We promote Time Option Appraisals of 9 Potential Options where Best Option, Win-win Option and compromise Options are factored in time, at immediate, short and long-term basis.
- SMART Calendar based Work Plan. We operate with a SMART Work Plan that is Specific, Measurable, Appropriate, Realistic and Time Sensitive with productivity reports at daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
Quality Assurance Compliance Protocol. We utilize qualitative and quantitative tools for monitoring progress towards desired goals by using individual and focus group interviews, surveys and data based statistical productivity reports respectively.
GPA based CAT Communication. We promote out Goal, Progress and Achievement oriented communication via Complete, Accurate and Timely signed communication-Always!
We promote Global Green Renaissance Strategies.
Global Green Renaissance Strategies that are time sensitive renaissance activities supported with modern technologies that ecological sensitive activities that are responsive to to the changing Universal and Global manmade and natural Ecological Challenges.
We strive to offer CAT=Complete, Accurate and Timely Information/Communication for 3A+3E (Accessible, Affordable, Accountable) Governance 4 (3E=Efficient, Effective and Equitable) distribution of GPS (Goods, Products and Services) across the globe.
Global Connect Communications for Divine Communications1
Voice of the Patriots Communication & Hager- Fikr Radio Broadcast Services
Our Vision & Mission.
1. Global Connect Communications is a multi-media platform for broadcasting global current affairs, that address the critical issues of natural and manmade stories as they unfold in the diverse set of our economic, social, health, ecological and modern technology enterprises.
2. We synergize science and wisdom to promote good governance, security and prosperity via global responsiveness, transparency and accountability towards sustainable development and investment opportunities for all.
1. Producing and broadcasting High Quality, Original and Challenging Output of the highest creativity, ethical and editorial standards that honors the trust of our audiences across the globe.
2. Creating an interactive knowledge based dialogue, towards innovative, productive and sustainable development, and investment oriented future.
1. Audiences: Our Global Audiences can access our broadcast via web, radio and telephone communications.
I. Our Passion and focus. Our global audiences are at the heart of everything we do. We promote good governance, responsiveness, transparency and accountability based on respect, patriotism and good will to all our stakeholders.
II. Original and challenging output. We are committed to giving our audiences high-quality, original and at times challenging output. Creativity, timeliness and fair and balanced communication is the lifeblood of our organization.
III. High quality and standard content. Equally, we must give our audiences content made to the highest editorial and ethical standards.
IV. Trust and respect. Our passion is driven by patriotic desire to promote respect, trust, confidence and overall interest of our audience’s expectation. We believe their trust depends on it.
V. Balancing freedom and responsibilities. We must therefore balance our presumption of freedom of expression with our responsibilities, such as to respect privacy, to be fair, to avoid unjustifiable offence and to offer appropriate protection for our audiences from harm.
VI. (Note: The Human Rights Act 1998 recognizes the right to freedom of expression, which includes the audience’s right to receive creative material, information and ideas without interference, subject to restrictions in law. It also recognizes the right to private and family life and to freedom of thought, conscience and religion.)
VII. Upholding editorial values all the time.
We seek to uphold our Editorial Values in all we do.
They embody our freedoms and responsibilities and, like the Editorial Guidelines, apply to all our content, whether it is made by ourselves or by an independent company working for us, and whether it is made for radio, television, online, mobile devices, interactive services or the printed word. What follows are challenging requirements, but they are essential to everything we do.
2.Trust, Accuracy, Independence and Impartiality.
I. Trust is the foundation of all the work we do.
II. We are independent, impartial and honest.
III. We are committed to achieving the highest standards of due accuracy and impartiality and strive to avoid knowingly and materially misleading our audiences.
3. Truth and Accuracy
I. We seek to establish the truth of what has happened and are committed to achieving due accuracy in all our output.
II. Accuracy is not simply a matter of getting facts right; when necessary, we will weigh relevant facts and information to get at the truth.
III. Our output, as appropriate to its subject and nature, will be well sourced, based on sound evidence, thoroughly tested and presented in clear, precise language.
IV. We will strive to be honest and open about what we don’t know and avoid unfounded speculation.
4. Fairness & Impartiality
I. Impartiality lies at the core of the GCC’s commitment to its audiences. There is no partiality based on age, sex, gender, religion, ethnicity, political and cultural diversity.
II. We will apply due impartiality to all our subject matter and will reflect a breadth and diversity of opinion across our output as a whole, over an appropriate period, so that no significant strand of thought is knowingly un reflected or under-represented. Current affairs, calendar drive our broadcast schedule.
III. We will be fair and open-minded when examining evidence and weighing material facts.
5. Editorial Integrity and Independence
I. The GCC is independent of outside interests and arrangements that could undermine our editorial integrity.
II. Our audiences should be confident that our decisions are not influenced by outside interests, political or commercial pressures, or any personal interests.
6. No Harm and Offence
I. We aim to reflect the world as it is, including all aspects of the human experience and the realities of the natural world.
II. But we balance our right to broadcast innovative and challenging content with our responsibility to protect the vulnerable from harm and avoid unjustifiable offence.
III. We will be sensitive to, and keep in touch with, generally accepted standards as well as our audiences’ expectations of our content, particularly in relation to the protection of children.
7. Serving the Public Interest
I. We seek to report stories of significance to our audiences, as we believe passionately that the public has the right to know information and events unfolding around them.
II. We will be rigorous in establishing the truth of the story and well informed when explaining it.
III. Our specialist expertise will bring authority and analysis to the complex world in which we live.
IV. We will ask searching questions of those who hold public office and others who are accountable, and provide a comprehensive forum for public debate.
8. Fairness & Balance
I. Our output will be based on fairness, balance, openness, honesty, integrity and straight dealing.
II. Contributors and audiences will be treated with respect and dignity and their confidentiality is always protected unless authorized by them openly.
9. Privacy and Confidentiality of sources
I. We will respect privacy and will not infringe it without good reason, wherever in the world we are operating.
II. Private behavior, information, correspondence and conversation will not be brought into the public domain unless there is a public interest that outweighs the expectation of privacy.
10. Children, Minors and Vulnerable communities.
I. We will always seek to safeguard the welfare of children and young people who contribute to and feature in our content, wherever in the world we operate.
II. We will preserve their right to speak out and participate, while ensuring their dignity and their physical and emotional welfare is protected during the making and broadcast of our output.
III. Content which might be unsuitable for children will be scheduled appropriately.
11. Responsiveness & Transparency
I. We will be transparent about the nature and provenance of the content we offer online.
II. Where appropriate, we will identify who has created it and will use labeling to help online users make informed decisions about the suitability of content for themselves and their children.
I. We are accountable to our audiences and will deal fairly and openly with them.
II. Their continuing trust in the GCC is a crucial part of our relationship with them.
III. We will be open in acknowledging mistakes when they are made and encourage a culture of willingness to learn from them.
I. The GCC’s Editorial Values, and the Editorial Guidelines, are rooted in the Governing Board Charter and the Agreement.
II. The Governing Board Charter guarantees the editorial independence of the GCC and sets out its Public Purposes. These are defined as:
a. Sustaining global citizenship and civil society with a focus on Ethiopia, AU, EU & USA and the larger Diaspora communities across the world.
b. Promoting education and learning, investment and sustainable development
c. Stimulating creativity and cultural excellence and business entrepreneurship
d. Representing the Board, its executives and its membership around the world, nations, regions and communities
e. Bringing the Audience to the world and the world to our audiences.
III. Advancing modern communication technologies. We actively promote modern communication technologies and its other purposes, helping to deliver to the public the benefit of emerging communications technologies and services and, in addition, taking a leading role in the switchover to digital radio, internet and television broadcasts.
14. The charter specifies that we should do all we can “to ensure that controversial subjects are treated with due accuracy and impartiality” in our news and other output dealing with matters of public policy or political or industrial controversy.
I. It also states that our output is forbidden from expressing the opinion of the GCC on current affairs or matters of public policy, other than broadcasting or the provision of online services.
II. The Accuracy, Impartiality and Politics, Public Policy and Polls sections of the Editorial Guidelines incorporate the GCC Trust’s code as required under the Agreement, giving guidance as to the rules to be observed in connection with the Agreement.
15. Advertisements and Sponsorship
In addition, the agreement forbids any GCC service funded by the license fee or grant-in-aid from carrying advertising or sponsored programs. To protect editorial integrity and independence, the GCC has drawn up its own guidelines on standards for advertising and sponsorship for its commercial television and online services.
16. GCC is a US registered and Washington DC based organization and part of Global Connect Network and Global Strategic Enterprises, Inc, that promote sustainable development and creative investments across the globe.